Not All Physical Therapy is the Same...
Hess PT's Clinic Hours:
6:00am to 7:00pm
6:00am to 5:00pm
Like any other profession, some clinicians are exceptional while others fall short.
How can you tell if you are receiving the kind of care you deserve?Here are some questions you should ask:
- Do you see the same therapist each visit?
- Does your physical therapist have advanced training?
- Does your physical therapist perform all of your treatments?
- Does your physical therapist use manual techniques to facilitate recovery?
The Hess Physical Therapy Difference:
- You will be evaluated and treated by the same therapist each visit.
- The physical therapists at Hess Physical Therapy have a doctoral degree and/or advanced training in sub-specialties.
- They are up-to-date on the latest manual techniques that will help you recover faster.
Start Feeling Better Today!
Pick up the phone and call us now - 412-771-1055 or 412-458-3445.
Click here to contact a therapist.
It's a Fact:
Low back pain is the second most common reason for doctor visits and more than 80% of Americans will experience back in some point in their lives. If you are experiencing pain or discomfort, don't wait another day. Contact us now to book a Free Screening at (412) 771-1055 or online at our Advanced Check-In.