Back pain and sciatica workshop reveals how to naturally heal your pain for good.
- Suffer with back pain or leg pain when you stand or walk?
- Do you have pain when you sit for long periods or drive?
- Experience pain, numbness or tingling into your butt, groin or down your leg?
- Does your back ever “go out” if you move the wrong way?
- Afraid your pain will get worse if you don’t do anything?
If you have answered YES to any of the above questions (or have a stubborn spouse who is in denial) – the Lower Back and Sciatica Workshop may be a life changing event for you.
“I came because of lower back pain. It was difficult for me to stand and make dinner. Also hard to lift my great grand babies which I watch a couple of days a week. Now I have no trouble preparing dinner or lifting the babies. I love coming here, everyone is so friendly and welcoming, and helpful. They really know what they are doing. I’m looking forward to join the gym and keeping up with the exercises they showed me to keep my back strong.” –D.W.
Back pain and sciatica can completely ruin your life…I’ve seen it many times.
- It can make you lean on the shopping cart when walking through the grocery store (how embarrassing).
- It can take your focus away from enjoying your life…like spending time with your children or grandchildren.
- It can mess up your work or force you to do a job you don’t want to do.
- It can ruin your travel plans.
- And it can take away your ability to live life…having to rely on others or to have them wait for you while you sit and rest.
Less movement and enjoying of life can lead to depression, increased stress and a sedentary lifestyle (mostly sitting…not moving much) which leads to bigger health problems…and life problems.
Here at Hess Physical Therapy our Sciatica and Lower Back Specialists have helped 100’s of people right here in Algonquin…and the rest of McHenry County…who have suffered needlessly with lower back pain and sciatica…it’s our specialty.
So by request, I’m hosting a Sciatica and Lower Back Pain Workshop here at Hess Physical Therapy on:
Saturday, August 13th from 10am – 11am.
If you’re confused about what to do and looking for answers, here’s some of what you’ll learn:
- The Single Biggest #1 Mistake back pain and sciatica sufferers make which actually stops them from healing…
- The 3 Most Common Causes of Lower Back Pain and Sciatica…
- A Sure-Fire Way to Pick the Right Treatment for the Cause of Your Pain (and save you a ton of time and money)
- How a problem in your back can cause pain, numbness or tingling in your leg…
- What successful treatment and permanent relief looks like without the side effects of medications, injections or surgery.
How do I register for the lower back pain and sciatica workshop?
Call our office to register at 412-771-1055
How much is it to attend?
Nothing… the event is Absolutely Free.
When you register, we will mail you The Lower Back Pain and Sciatica Worksheet which you will bring with you to the event.
We only have 30 seats available for the event…and this will be going out in our Patient Newsletter, Facebook and letters to the community. So if you would like to attend, be sure to register now…Call 412-771-1055.
As a Special Bonus…the first 10 people to call and register for the event will receive a Free Re-Usable Hot/Cold Pack
All 30 attendees for the Sciatica and Lower Back Pain Workshop will receive a Special Report: “The Top 10 Burning Questions for Sciatica”.
Looking forward to seeing you there,
George Hess, PT
Hess Physical Therapy
PS – The first 10 People to call and register at 412-771-1055 will receive reusable Hot/Cold Pack
PPS – This event is limited to the first 30 people to register. When you register, you can bring a guest (we do this because many people request to bring their spouse or other family member).